- Adult - Food & Drinks Ages 21+ • Valid ID Required • Includes Food and Alcohol
- Adult - Food Only Ages 21+ • Valid ID Required • Includes Food Only
Let the Booze Flow!
Check out the other end of downtown where booze, pizza, German food, burgers, and cinnamon rolls flow like the hot water in our town.
This tour focuses on the history of the people of Hot Springs. Learn more about the businesses and locals who left a mark without being infamous.
- Will’s Cinnamon Shop: Taste the soft, sweet, sinfully delicious cinnamon rolls they are famous for. Will’s buns are the best!
- Grateful Head Pizza Oven and Tap Room: Enjoy amazing pizza surrounded by Grateful Dead decor and sip a locally crafted brew.
- The Ohio Club: Enjoy sliders and a Madden #1 in the oldest bar in Arkansas.
- Pour Some Sugar On Me: Another place of sweet heaven. Try a combination you will never expect but will want to try again!
- Diablos Tacos & Mezcal: Hot Springs’ best street tacos paired with smokey Mezcal.
- Steinhaus Kellar: Kraut Cakes and a flight of German beer is the only way to wrap up this boozy tour!
Don’t want to drink? Buy the food-only ticket to just nosh on the food samples.
|Pictures welcomed and encouraged. I’ll take pictures of your group and send them to you if you want!||ID required no matter which ticket you buy.|
|Six tastings leave you full and happy at the end of the tour.||Must purchase tickets by 9:30 a.m. on tour day!|
|Tour runs in all weather. Please dress according to the weather as we will be walking outside.||2.5-hour tour covering 1 mile of downtown Hot Springs.|
Where To Meet
Tour will start near the Hot Springs Central Theater. The exact meeting location is provided with ticket purchase. Tour ends at Steinhaus Kellar at 801 Central Avenue.
Park on the street close to the starting point of the tour, or you can park close to the end point of the tour. There is a parking lot directly behind Steinhaus Kellar.
Have Questions? Here Are The Most Frequently Asked.
While there are areas of free parking in the downtown Hot Springs area, it may be difficult to find an area to park during peak season. Specific parking information will be provided after purchasing your tickets in the follow-up email.
No. Our tour company does not provide any type of alternate transportation. You are welcome and encouraged to bring either a wheelchair or motorized scooter (or equivalent) with you if it is needed.
While gratuities are graciously appreciated, they are definitely not mandatory. The standard gratuity in the service industry is 15%. The tour-goers can tip their tour guide at the end of the tour.